bbspazz’s 2012 BIGBANG Christmas Giveaway
- G-Dragon’s One of a Kind Album (Random Ver.)
- BIGBANG’s Alive 2012 Making Collection (3 DVDs + Photobook + Folded Poster) [Region 3 DVD]
- BIGBANG’s official VIP lightstick (Version 3)
- G-Dragon’s “GIYONCHY” Beanie (unofficial)
- Ends: Dec 31, 2012 at 12:00AM/0:00AM California time
- REBLOG ONCE // LIKE ONCE
- YOUR ASK BOX MUST BE OPENED
- I will ship internationally
- there will be FOUR winners - one winner per prize
- each winner only has 24 hours to respond to me or else i will choose a different winner
- each winner will be chosen one at a time and will get to choose what prize they want
- winners will be chosen through a random number generator
- PLEASE TRACK MY GIVEAWAY UPDATES ON MY TUMBLR OR TWITTER
- you DO NOT have to follow me — just make sure to track the giveaway updates as stated in the rules
- I am not responsible for customs fees - if your country requires customs fees, winners are responsible for paying them. I am only paying for STANDARD shipping.
- I am not responsible for any losses/damages that occur during shipment - take up your complaints with your country’s mailing services.
**FYI: I am easier to contact through twitter.
“I am still laughing so hard at your text; my life is like a crappy backwards version of Shame.” - 3 days after my original text.
Seriously though, Shame ruined me. After that movie I could not look the same at middle age men smiling and looking at you at the subway (or the bus, for that matter). Talking about them - that creepy guy who’s been looking and smiling each morning for 3 days in a row now have taken it a step further: he is now waving like he believe we’re acquainted. I fear he’ll go even further and start talking soon.
If he’d only have the looks of Fassbender…
Lately I’ve been obsessing over a “healthy lifestyle” (well, with a little sin thrown in once in a while). I’ve been meaning to start this for a while, but always managed to put it off, overwhelmed by tiredness after an extremely long day at work or because of illness.
The last week has been rather good though, and I managed to start out easy. I even got out for a morning run in the park, spending a good hour and a half outside, taking a long walk after 25 minutes of running. It gave me a lot of time to think and reflect over things, which I needed so badly. I always have my head full of things I want to do, that I think I need do to, right now. A pause to get it all straight and start planning was maybe even better than the run itself.
No matter what, I am going to be ready for whatever is ahead of me. May it be beach 2012, or something else!
Lifehacks: 10 Tips To Make Life Easier
- Pump up the volume by placing your iPhone & iPod in a bowl - the concave shape amplifies the music.
- Bake cupcakes directly in ice-cream cones, so much more fun and easier to eat.
- Freeze Aloe Vera in ice-cube trays for soothing sunburn relief.
- Stop cut apples browning in your child’s lunch box by securing with a rubber band.
- Turn your muffin pan upside down, bake cookie-dough over the top and you have cookie bowls for ice-cream.
- Store bed linen sets inside one of their own pillowcases mean no more hunting through piles for a match.
- Pack shoes inside shower caps to stop dirty soles rubbing on your clothes - you can find them for free in just about every hotel.
- Baby powder gets sand off your skin easily - add it to your beach bag for a quick clean up!
- Find tiny lost items like earrings by putting a stocking over the vacuum hose.
- Make an instant cupcake carrier by cutting crosses into a box lid.
La cosa dell’iphone nella tazza è GENIALE!